Graphene Multilayer Supported Gold Nanoparticles for Efficient Electrocatalysts Toward Methanol Oxidation
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1510–1518, December, 2012
How to Cite
Choi, Y., Gu, M., Park, J., Song, H.-K. and Kim, B.-S. (2012), Graphene Multilayer Supported Gold Nanoparticles for Efficient Electrocatalysts Toward Methanol Oxidation. Adv. Energy Mater., 2: 1510–1518. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200214
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!