The Effect of Organic and Metal Oxide Interfacial layers on the Performance of Inverted Organic Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 391–398, March, 2013
How to Cite
Savva, A., Petraki, F., Elefteriou, P., Sygellou, L., Voigt, M., Giannouli, M., Kennou, S., Nelson, J., Bradley, D. D. C., Brabec, C. J. and Choulis, S. A. (2013), The Effect of Organic and Metal Oxide Interfacial layers on the Performance of Inverted Organic Photovoltaics. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 391–398. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200317
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!