In Situ Formation of MoO3 in PEDOT:PSS Matrix: A Facile Way to Produce a Smooth and Less Hygroscopic Hole Transport Layer for Highly Stable Polymer Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 349–355, March, 2013
How to Cite
Shao, S., Liu, J., Bergqvist, J., Shi, S., Veit, C., Würfel, U., Xie, Z. and Zhang, F. (2013), In Situ Formation of MoO3 in PEDOT:PSS Matrix: A Facile Way to Produce a Smooth and Less Hygroscopic Hole Transport Layer for Highly Stable Polymer Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 349–355. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200609
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!