Toward High-Performance Semi-Transparent Polymer Solar Cells: Optimization of Ultra-Thin Light Absorbing Layer and Transparent Cathode Architecture
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 417–423, April, 2013
How to Cite
Chueh, C.-C., Chien, S.-C., Yip, H.-L., Salinas, J. F., Li, C.-Z., Chen, K.-S., Chen, F.-C., Chen, W.-C. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2013), Toward High-Performance Semi-Transparent Polymer Solar Cells: Optimization of Ultra-Thin Light Absorbing Layer and Transparent Cathode Architecture. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 417–423. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200679
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!