Na4-αM2+α/2(P2O7)2 (2/3 ≤ α ≤ 7/8, M = Fe, Fe0.5Mn0.5, Mn): A Promising Sodium Ion Cathode for Na-ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 770–776, June, 2013
How to Cite
Ha, K.-H., Woo, S. H., Mok, D., Choi, N.-S., Park, Y., Oh, S. M., Kim, Y., Kim, J., Lee, J., Nazar, L. F. and Lee, K. T. (2013), Na4-αM2+α/2(P2O7)2 (2/3 ≤ α ≤ 7/8, M = Fe, Fe0.5Mn0.5, Mn): A Promising Sodium Ion Cathode for Na-ion Batteries. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 770–776. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200825
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!