Micro-sized Si-C Composite with Interconnected Nanoscale Building Blocks as High-Performance Anodes for Practical Application in Lithium-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 295–300, March, 2013
How to Cite
Yi, R., Dai, F., Gordin, M. L., Chen, S. and Wang, D. (2013), Micro-sized Si-C Composite with Interconnected Nanoscale Building Blocks as High-Performance Anodes for Practical Application in Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200857
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!