Ultrahigh Mobility of p-Type CdS Nanowires: Surface Charge Transfer Doping and Photovoltaic Devices
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 579–583, May, 2013
How to Cite
Li, F.-Z., Luo, L.-B., Yang, Q.-D., Wu, D., Xie, C., Nie, B., Jie, J.-S., Wu, C.-Y., Wang, L. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Ultrahigh Mobility of p-Type CdS Nanowires: Surface Charge Transfer Doping and Photovoltaic Devices. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 579–583. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201200868
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!