Parasitic Absorption and Internal Quantum Efficiency Measurements of Solid-State Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 959–966, July, 2013
How to Cite
Margulis, G. Y., Hardin, B. E., Ding, I.-K., Hoke, E. T. and McGehee, M. D. (2013), Parasitic Absorption and Internal Quantum Efficiency Measurements of Solid-State Dye Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 959–966. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300057
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!