Fully Plastic Dye Solar Cell Devices by Low-Temperature UV-Irradiation of both the Mesoporous TiO2 Photo- and Platinized Counter-Electrodes
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1292–1298, October, 2013
How to Cite
Zardetto, V., Di Giacomo, F., Garcia-Alonso, D., Keuning, W., Creatore, M., Mazzuca, C., Reale, A., Di Carlo, A. and Brown, T. M. (2013), Fully Plastic Dye Solar Cell Devices by Low-Temperature UV-Irradiation of both the Mesoporous TiO2 Photo- and Platinized Counter-Electrodes. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 1292–1298. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300101
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!