A Solution-Processable Small Molecule Based on Benzodithiophene and Diketopyrrolopyrrole for High-Performance Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 1166–1170, September, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Ma, L., Li, Y., Liu, Y., Zhu, D. and Zhan, X. (2013), A Solution-Processable Small Molecule Based on Benzodithiophene and Diketopyrrolopyrrole for High-Performance Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 1166–1170. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300181
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!