Metal Oxide/Carbide/Carbon Nanocomposites: In Situ Synthesis, Characterization, Calculation, and their Application as an Efficient Counter Electrode Catalyst for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1407–1412, November, 2013
How to Cite
Yun, S., Zhang, H., Pu, H., Chen, J., Hagfeldt, A. and Ma, T. (2013), Metal Oxide/Carbide/Carbon Nanocomposites: In Situ Synthesis, Characterization, Calculation, and their Application as an Efficient Counter Electrode Catalyst for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 1407–1412. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300242
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!