Overcoming the “Light-Soaking” Issue in Inverted Organic Solar Cells by the Use of Al:ZnO Electron Extraction Layers
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1437–1444, November, 2013
How to Cite
Trost, S., Zilberberg, K., Behrendt, A., Polywka, A., Görrn, P., Reckers, P., Maibach, J., Mayer, T. and Riedl, T. (2013), Overcoming the “Light-Soaking” Issue in Inverted Organic Solar Cells by the Use of Al:ZnO Electron Extraction Layers. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 1437–1444. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300402
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!