Surface-Coverage-Dependent Cycle Stability of Core-Shell Nanostructured Electrodes for Use in Lithium Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 1, January 7, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Surface-Coverage-Dependent Cycle Stability of Core-Shell Nanostructured Electrodes for Use in Lithium Ion Batteries. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300472. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300472, , , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Science, ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) and Future Planning
- Korea government of Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy. Grant Number: 2011T100100369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!