Mapping Spatially Resolved Charge Collection Probability within P3HT:PCBM Bulk Heterojunction Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 2, January 28, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Mapping Spatially Resolved Charge Collection Probability within P3HT:PCBM Bulk Heterojunction Photovoltaics. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300525. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300525, , , , (
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02–98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!