[+]Present address: Materials Physics and Applications Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS J514, Los Alamos, NM, 87545
Application of Redox Non-Innocent Ligands to Non-Aqueous Flow Battery Electrolytes
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 1, January 7, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Application of Redox Non-Innocent Ligands to Non-Aqueous Flow Battery Electrolytes. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300566. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300566, , , , , (
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability
- U. S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. Grant Number: DE-AC04–94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!