One-Step Fabrication of Ultrathin Porous Nickel Hydroxide-Manganese Dioxide Hybrid Nanosheets for Supercapacitor Electrodes with Excellent Capacitive Performance
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 1636–1646, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Hu, L., Yan, Y., Che, R., Chen, M. and Wu, L. (2013), One-Step Fabrication of Ultrathin Porous Nickel Hydroxide-Manganese Dioxide Hybrid Nanosheets for Supercapacitor Electrodes with Excellent Capacitive Performance. Adv. Energy Mater., 3: 1636–1646. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300580
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51133001, 21074023, 21001028
- Technology Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Numbers: IRT0911, 20110071130002
- Science and Technology Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 12nm0503600
- Shanghai Chenguang Foundation. Grant Number: 11CG06
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 12PJ1400300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!