Improving Structural Order for a High-Performance Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Polymer Solar Cell with a Thick Active Layer
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 5, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Improving Structural Order for a High-Performance Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Polymer Solar Cell with a Thick Active Layer. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300739. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300739, , , , , , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014–11–1–0250
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1210893
- UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0903720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!