[+]Present address: State Key Laboratory of Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices, School of Optoelectronic Information, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), Chengdu, 610054, P. R. China
Morphology-Performance Relationships in High-Efficiency All-Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 3, February 18, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Morphology-Performance Relationships in High-Efficiency All-Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300785. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300785, , , , , , , , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001059
- Northwestern University Materials Research Science and Engineering Center for characterization facilities. Grant Number: DMR-1121262
- MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1121262
- Materials Research Center of Northwestern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!