Recent Advances in Design and Fabrication of Electrochemical Supercapacitors with High Energy Densities
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 4, March 11, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Recent Advances in Design and Fabrication of Electrochemical Supercapacitors with High Energy Densities. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300816. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300816, , , (
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51077014, 21003028, 51202043
- Fundamental Research funds for the Central Universities, Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0050
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: JC201210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!