Silicon-Based Nanomaterials for Lithium-Ion Batteries: A Review
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 1, January 7, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Silicon-Based Nanomaterials for Lithium-Ion Batteries: A Review. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300882. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300882, , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-1000822
- GM/Brown CRL on Computational Materials Science
- Office of Vehicle Technologies of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Georgia Southern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!