Balanced Carrier Mobilities: Not a Necessary Condition for High-Efficiency Thin Organic Solar Cells as Determined by MIS-CELIV
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 4, March 11, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Balanced Carrier Mobilities: Not a Necessary Condition for High-Efficiency Thin Organic Solar Cells as Determined by MIS-CELIV. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300954. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300954, , , , , , (
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- European Social Fund under the Global Grant measure
- University of Queensland
- Queensland Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!