A Stabilized PAN-FeS2 Cathode with an EC/DEC Liquid Electrolyte
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 3, February 18, 2014
How to Cite
2014). A Stabilized PAN-FeS2 Cathode with an EC/DEC Liquid Electrolyte. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1300961. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201300961, , , , , , , , , (
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 10037919
- Center for Iron
- Steel Research Institute of Advanced Materials. Grant Numbers: D-BB04–11, 0417–20110105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!