A Depletion-Free, Ionic, Self-Assembled Recombination Layer for Tandem Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 5, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
2014). A Depletion-Free, Ionic, Self-Assembled Recombination Layer for Tandem Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301226. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301226, , , (
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Numbers: 2008-0093869, 2008-0062606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!