[+]Present address: Michael Grätzel Center for Mesoscopic Solar Cells, Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics, HuaZhong University of Science and Technology, Luoyu Road 1037, Wuhan, 430074, P. R. China
Ionic Liquid–Sulfolane Composite Electrolytes for High-Performance and Stable Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 6, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Ionic Liquid–Sulfolane Composite Electrolytes for High-Performance and Stable Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301235. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301235, , , , , , , , (
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- King Abdulaziz University (KAU) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Grant Number: 1–20–1432/HiCi
- European Research Council for an Advanced Research. Grant Number: 247404
- CCEM-CH in the 5th call proposal (DURSOL)
- Indo-Swiss Joint Research Programme (ISJRP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!