Effect of Molecular Order on the Performance of Naphthobisthiadiazole-Based Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 6, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Effect of Molecular Order on the Performance of Naphthobisthiadiazole-Based Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301601. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301601, , , , , , , , (
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Beihang University. Grant Numbers: 13x014, 296609
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-DC0001009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!