Flexible Supercapacitors Based on Bacterial Cellulose Paper Electrodes
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 10, July 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Flexible Supercapacitors Based on Bacterial Cellulose Paper Electrodes. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301655. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301655, , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Director Fund of the WNLO
- 973 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB922104, 2014CB643506, 2011CBA00703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21103057, 21161160445, 21173091, 21074041
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2011CDB04
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2013NY010, 2013YQ051
- CME. Grant Number: NCET-10-0416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!