Interfacial Engineering of P3HT/ZnO Hybrid Solar Cells Using Phthalocyanines: A Joint Theoretical and Experimental Investigation
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 12, August 26, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Interfacial Engineering of P3HT/ZnO Hybrid Solar Cells Using Phthalocyanines: A Joint Theoretical and Experimental Investigation. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301694. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301694, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , (
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Italian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Regione Autonoma della Sardegna. Grant Numbers: CRP-24978, CRP-18013
- French Fond Unique Intermistériel (FUI)
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!