Ni-Based Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation Developed In-Situ in a HCO3−/CO2 System at Near-Neutral pH
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 9, June 24, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Ni-Based Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation Developed In-Situ in a HCO3−/CO2 System at Near-Neutral pH. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301929. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301929, , (
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Government of Pakistan
- Leiden University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!