High-Efficiency Inverted Polymer Photovoltaics via Spectrally Tuned Absorption Enhancement
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 14, October 7, 2014
How to Cite
2014). High-Efficiency Inverted Polymer Photovoltaics via Spectrally Tuned Absorption Enhancement. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301938. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301938, , , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001059
- Research Cluster on Surfaces in Advanced Materials
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.