[+]Current Address: University of Tennessee at Martin, 554 University Street, Martin, TN 38237, USA
Integration of Photosystem I with Graphene Oxide for Photocurrent Enhancement
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 9, June 24, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Integration of Photosystem I with Graphene Oxide for Photocurrent Enhancement. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301953. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301953, , , , (
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0907619
- NSF EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS 1004083
- USDA. Grant Number: 2013-67021-21029
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!