Integrating ZnO Microwires with Nanoscale Electrodes Using a Suspended PMMA Ribbon for Studying Reliable Electrical and Electromechanical Properties
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 11, August 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Integrating ZnO Microwires with Nanoscale Electrodes Using a Suspended PMMA Ribbon for Studying Reliable Electrical and Electromechanical Properties. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1301973. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201301973, , , (
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- NRF. Grant Number: NRF-2012-M3C1A1-048860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!