Improved Performance in Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells with a Sol-Gel MgZnO Electron-Collecting Layer
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 13, September 16, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Improved Performance in Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells with a Sol-Gel MgZnO Electron-Collecting Layer. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400073. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400073, , , , , , (
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001084
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.