N-Annulated Perylene as a Coplanar π-Linker Alternative to Benzene as a Low Energy-Gap, Metal-Free Dye in Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 12, August 26, 2014
How to Cite
2014). N-Annulated Perylene as a Coplanar π-Linker Alternative to Benzene as a Low Energy-Gap, Metal-Free Dye in Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400244. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400244, , , , , (
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2014
- National 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CBA00702
- National 863 Program. Grant Number: 2011AA050521
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51103146, 21203175, 51103146, 91233206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!