Mesh-Shaped Nanopatterning of Pt Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Enhanced Light Harvesting
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 18, December 29, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Mesh-Shaped Nanopatterning of Pt Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with Enhanced Light Harvesting. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400414. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400414, , , (
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2014
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: 2007-0056091
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP). Grant Number: 2009-0093883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!