Approaching the Minimum Thermal Conductivity in Rhenium-Substituted Higher Manganese Silicides
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 14, October 7, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Approaching the Minimum Thermal Conductivity in Rhenium-Substituted Higher Manganese Silicides. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400452. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400452, , , , , , , (
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award. Grant Number: DE-SC0001054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!