Optimum Carrier Concentration in n-Type PbTe Thermoelectrics
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 13, September 16, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Optimum Carrier Concentration in n-Type PbTe Thermoelectrics. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400486. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400486, , , , , (
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
- Recruitment Program of Global Experts (1000 Plan) of China
- program for professor of special appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
- Pujiang project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 13PJ1408400
- Bayer-Tongji Eco-Construction & Material Academy. Grant Number: TB20140001
- NASA-JPL and DARPA Nano Materials Program
- Excellence Initiative. Grant Number: DFG/GSC 266
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Numbers: 05KS7UM1, 05K10UMA, 05KS7WW3, 05K10WW1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!