Interconnected Frameworks with a Sandwiched Porous Carbon Layer/Graphene Hybrids for Supercapacitors with High Gravimetric and Volumetric Performances
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 13, September 16, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Interconnected Frameworks with a Sandwiched Porous Carbon Layer/Graphene Hybrids for Supercapacitors with High Gravimetric and Volumetric Performances. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400500. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400500, , , , (
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51202043
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10–0050
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: JC201210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!