Effects of Shortened Alkyl Chains on Solution-Processable Small Molecules with Oxo-Alkylated Nitrile End-Capped Acceptors for High-Performance Organic Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
Volume 4, Issue 17, December 9, 2014
How to Cite
2014). Effects of Shortened Alkyl Chains on Solution-Processable Small Molecules with Oxo-Alkylated Nitrile End-Capped Acceptors for High-Performance Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater., 4: 1400538. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400538, , , , , (
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51373181, 21125420
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!