Batch-to-Batch Variation of Polymeric Photovoltaic Materials: its Origin and Impacts on Charge Carrier Transport and Device Performances
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Energy Materials
How to Cite
Lee, H. K. H., Li, Z., Constantinou, I., So, F., Tsang, S. W. and So, S. K. (2014), Batch-to-Batch Variation of Polymeric Photovoltaic Materials: its Origin and Impacts on Charge Carrier Transport and Device Performances. Adv. Energy Mater.. doi: 10.1002/aenm.201400768
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2014
- Research Committee of HKBU. Grant Numbers: #HKBU211412E, FRG2/13-14/076
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: T23-713/11
- Special Equipment. Grant Number: SEG-HKBU06
- CityU. Grant Number: #7200372
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.