Conservation, markets, and fisheries policy: The North Atlantic bluefin tuna and the Japanese sashimi market
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 17–36, Winter 2005
How to Cite
Martínez-Garmendia, J. and Anderson, J. L. (2005), Conservation, markets, and fisheries policy: The North Atlantic bluefin tuna and the Japanese sashimi market. Agribusiness, 21: 17–36. doi: 10.1002/agr.20034
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- NOAA. Grant Number: NA77FE0496
- Rhode Island Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: RI Agricultural Experiment Station Contribution 4024
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!