This article reports the results of research and analysis undertaken by the authors. It has undergone a more limited review than official publications. The article has been screened to insure that no confidential data are revealed. The judgments and conclusions herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Bureau of the Census or U.S. Department of Agriculture. The authors are responsible for any remaining errors.
Mergers and acquisitions, employment, wages, and plant closures in the U.S. meat product industries†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 70–89, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Nguyen, S. V. and Ollinger, M. (2009), Mergers and acquisitions, employment, wages, and plant closures in the U.S. meat product industries. Agribusiness, 25: 70–89. doi: 10.1002/agr.20186
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!