Using Stated Preference and Prior Purchase Intention in the Estimation of Willingness to Pay a Premium for Genetically Modified Foods
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 103–117, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, J.-T., Lin, C.-Y., Fu, T.-T. and Chen, C.-H. (2012), Using Stated Preference and Prior Purchase Intention in the Estimation of Willingness to Pay a Premium for Genetically Modified Foods. Agribusiness, 28: 103–117. doi: 10.1002/agr.20291
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Academia Sinica. Grant Number: AS-97-FP-H1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!