Motivations for Local Food Demand by Japanese Consumers: A Conjoint Analysis with Reference-Point Effects
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 147–161, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Saito, H. and Saito, Y. (2013), Motivations for Local Food Demand by Japanese Consumers: A Conjoint Analysis with Reference-Point Effects. Agribusiness, 29: 147–161. doi: 10.1002/agr.21315
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!