Advertising Soft Drinks to Children: Are Voluntary Restrictions Effective?
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 469–485, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Berning, J. and McCullough, M. (2013), Advertising Soft Drinks to Children: Are Voluntary Restrictions Effective?. Agribusiness, 29: 469–485. doi: 10.1002/agr.21343
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- USDA NIFA Special. Grant Number: CONS-2010–02552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!