Vertical Price Transmission of Milk Prices: Are Small Dairy Producers Efficiently Integrated Into Markets?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Global Animal Product Trade
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 56–63, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Acosta, A. and Valdés, A. (2014), Vertical Price Transmission of Milk Prices: Are Small Dairy Producers Efficiently Integrated Into Markets?. Agribusiness, 30: 56–63. doi: 10.1002/agr.21357
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Vol. 30, Issue 2, 224, Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!