The views expressed here are those of the authors and may not be attributed to the Economic Research Service or the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Theme Issue Overview: Emerging Issues in Global Animal Product Trade
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Global Animal Product Trade
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 1–4, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Muhammad, A., Jones, K. and Hagerman, A. (2014), Theme Issue Overview: Emerging Issues in Global Animal Product Trade. Agribusiness, 30: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/agr.21369
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Farm Foundation, NFP
- Larry Combest Endowed Chair for Agricultural Competitiveness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!