The views expressed here are those of the authors and may not be attributed to the Economic Research Service, the US Department of Agriculture, or New Mexico State University.
Assessing Changes in Dairy Product Import Demand: The Case of South Korea with Implementation of the KORUS FTA
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Emerging Issues in Global Animal Product Trade
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 74–84, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Jones, K. G. and Blayney, D. (2014), Assessing Changes in Dairy Product Import Demand: The Case of South Korea with Implementation of the KORUS FTA. Agribusiness, 30: 74–84. doi: 10.1002/agr.21370
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!