Effect of Price-discount Distribution in Multi-unit Price Promotions on Consumers’ Willingness to Pay, Sales Value, and Retailers’ Revenue
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 14–32, Winter 2015
How to Cite
Akaichi, F., Nayga, R. M. and Gil, J. M. (2015), Effect of Price-discount Distribution in Multi-unit Price Promotions on Consumers’ Willingness to Pay, Sales Value, and Retailers’ Revenue. Agribusiness, 31: 14–32. doi: 10.1002/agr.21389
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!