Colloidal Particles in Sediment Pore Waters: Particle Size Distributions and Associated Element Size Distribution in Anoxic and Re-oxidized Samples, Obtained by FFF-ICP-MS Coupling
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Acta hydrochimica et hydrobiologica
Volume 31, Issue 4-5, pages 400–410, February 2004
How to Cite
v. d. Kammer, F., Baborowski, M., Tadjiki, S. and v. Tümpling jr., W. (2003), Colloidal Particles in Sediment Pore Waters: Particle Size Distributions and Associated Element Size Distribution in Anoxic and Re-oxidized Samples, Obtained by FFF-ICP-MS Coupling. Acta hydrochim. hydrobiol., 31: 400–410. doi: 10.1002/aheh.200300500
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!