Energy and Environmental Engineering
Microwaves in soil remediation from VOCs. 2. Buildup of a dedicated device
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 722–732, 3 March 2004
How to Cite
Acierno, D., Barba, A. A., d'Amore, M., Pinto, I. M. and Fiumara, V. (2004), Microwaves in soil remediation from VOCs. 2. Buildup of a dedicated device. AIChE J., 50: 722–732. doi: 10.1002/aic.10067
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2002
- Gruppo Nazionale per la Difesa dai Rischi Chimico-Industriali ed Ecologici (GNDRCIE), in the framework “Tecnologie Innovative per il Controllo dell'Inquinamento da Scorie e Rifiuti Industriali, comprese le Tecnologie di Riciclaggio” (2000-2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!